There are so many diets and weight loss programs around the internet and some of them work and some don’t, so how do you know which one’s do work?
One reason that I found the EveryOtherDayDiet to help me successfully lose weight is because it isn’t as restrictive as many other diets. I have tried a few different diets and found many of them to be very restrictive. Although you embark on them with the best intentions, being restricted and watching every single little thing that you eat, you soon lose that motivation that you start out with.
How Does The Every Other Day Diet Work?
This diet is a calorie cycling diet which helps to stimulate weight loss. Basically you eat high protein meals on one day, this is the ‘burn’ day, then you can eat your favourite foods (within moderation) every other day.
Because you are changing your calorie intake from day to day, this keeps the metabolism from becoming sluggish and because your metabolism keeps working at full speed you continue to burn fat and lose weight.
The Every Other Day Diet book includes recipes, meal plans and eating schedules.
The Pro’s of The Every Other Day Diet
- The diet is very simple and easy to follow;
- Because you can eat your favourite foods every other day you tend to keep your motivation to lose weight;
- You are taught how to dedicate yourself to making this lifestyle change, the book looks at the emotional aspect of losing weight as well as the physical aspect;
- There are three plans so you can customize the diet and follow the level that suits you best based on how much weight you need to lose;
- The book is in pdf format so you can download it and access it immediately, no waiting for a book to be shipped to you;
- There is 30 days of free coaching available.
The Con’s of The Every Other Day Diet
- Because you can eat your favourite foods every other day, some people may see this as a pass to go overboard and eat too much, this is something that you need to be careful with;
- The everyotherdaydiet book does not contain a detailed exercise plan, although there is a bonus exercise book that comes with it;
- The claimed weight loss is probably a bit higher than the recommended rate to lose weight, if you lose weight too quickly then you could risk putting it back on again.
How The Every Other Day Diet Can Benefit You
The pro’s of this diet certainly outweigh the con’s and it is definitely one of the better diets that are available. With most diets that involve calorie counting, your body recognizes that you are eating less and your metabolism adjusts itself accordingly. With this diet, because you are changing your calorie intake, your body doesn’t realise that it is on a diet and so your metabolism continues to work and burn fat at a high rate.
The continued high metabolism is a huge benefit to losing weight long term as you won’t hit a weight loss plateau and you will continue to burn fat and lose weight until you reach your goal weight.
The EveryOtherDayDiet offers a number of bonuses that are worth the price of the diet in themselves. There is also a 60 day money back guarantee so if you feel this isn’t the diet for you, then just ask for a refund.
You do need to be dedicated to lose weight and be willing to introduce some exercise into your lifestyle, but as long as you can do those two things then you will succeed with this diet.
The diet is easy to follow and one that can keep you motivated to lose weight long term and continue on your lifestyle change until you are at the healthy weight that you are looking for.